Most of the flock activation systems used today for both AC and DC-applications are tannin based processes guaranteeing good and long-lasting activity, superior flock density and good handling properties.
Ajinomoto OmniChem has developed a full range of gallotannins (Floctan 1, 2, 2NF, 3 and 3NF) offering the guarantee of an efficient process for the preparation of moisture-stable conductive flocks from nylon, rayon, polyester, etc .
The Floctan products used in conjunction with a metallic salt such as Al (Aluminium) or Gallofix Sn (Tin), offer the following benefits:
- Time-stable flocks with high siftability.
- Minimized risk of loss or excess of flocks during the flocking process.
- Reduced yellowishing or colour changes.
- Completely natural and non-toxic finishing treatment.
- Can be used in uni-bath, di-bath or tow treatment processes.