Raw materials :
- Botanicals (roots, leaves, bulbs, barks, flowers,....).
- Fermentation concentrates (liquid or solid).
- Preparation of the Raw materials :
- Milling, pelletising, extrusion.
- 2 independent continuous extraction lines with a total capacity of more than
- 10,000 mT botanicals per year.
- Solid/Liquid extraction.
- Liquid/Liquid extraction.
- Wide range of solvents possible, equipment for solvent evaporation and rectification
- filtration equipment.
Downstream Operations :
- Centrifugation and drying.
- Ion exchange columns.
- Spray-drying (dust-free granular powders).
Preparative HPLC :
- No restrictions on the solvent choice.
- Capacity : grams to hundreds of kgs purified output/day.
- Hemisynthese possibilities : in our Fine Chemicals Division.
Products : e.g.
- Standardised Herbal Extracts.
- Pure Natural Compounds.
- Hemisynthetic Compounds.
- For the food, nutraceutical, cosmetical and pharmaceutical sector.
Quality Assurance :
- Under strict cGMP (ICGQ7a) guidelines.
- In FDA-inspected facilities.
- Integrated QC/QA.
- DMF preparation, ELINCS registration, HACCP registration,...